A synrevoice message is coming home tonight at 8:15 pm. Here are the hightlights:
1. No School tomorrow Sept. 24. All teachers at the iPop Conference
2.We are looking to start our ONE TO ONE READING program. Please contact Tara Ettinger who is our coordinator at email@example.com if you can volunteer to read to our students
3.All school fees, band costs, Strings instruments need to be in place for the end of the month
4. Terry Fox Run is Thursday at 1:30. Please bring a donation and WEAR PURPLE ON THURSDAY. Spirit Day is Thursday this week.
5. Volleyball coaches still needed if interested in helping. Gr.5/6 Boys have a 7:15 am practice on Tuesday morning. If they missed the sign up they need to come at 7:15 am
6. TSHIRT ORDERS- if you didn't get a RAYLEIGH RAMS shirt because of a size issue please write us a note and the PAC is looking at doing a re-order. In the name of safety we want all kids to have a shirt, plus for the fun SPIRIT days too!
7. Next PAC Meeting is OCT.15. The class with the most parents at the PAC Meeting is going to get extra playground equipment in the future. A huge incentive to attend.
8. BEAR AWARE presentations for all classes this Tuesday.
9. Please limit phone messages for students. Poor Mrs. Isenor can't be a personal secretary for children. Please make your plans in the morning so your child knows where to go afterschool and what the plan is.
10. Cross Country Run team is off to RLC on Wednesday in Barnhartvale. Good luck to our runners.
11. Noon Hour supervisors must come to the Anaphylaxis Training on Oct.1 at 3:15 pm.
We will see everyone TUESDAY morning.