At 5:00 tonight a synrevoice will come home updating parents about our school week Oct.29-Nov. 2.
The highlights are as follows
1. NOON HOUR SUPERVISOR NEEDED FOR TUESDAYS. Please let Mrs. Isenor or I know if you can help out on this day
2. PHONE MESSAGES TO THE OFFICE- with 3 schools and one secretary it is very difficult to have Mrs. Isenor in charge of taking messages for kids. Please make sure your child knows what the plan is when they leave for the morning(bus or not, who is picking them up, etc)
3. SPIRIT ASSEMBLY on Tues. Oct.30 @ 9 am. Mrs. Hepburn's class is presenting and so are some Gr.6 children. Parents are very welcome to attend.
4. Halloween Updates: 1. Everyone should come in Black and Orange. 2. Kindergartens will do a costume parade. 3. Dance for Gr.3-6 @ 1:30 4. CANDY stays at HOME please. Parents much be diligent to check pockets and make sure lunches are candy free. Large amounts of candy and large amounts of kids...not easy for teachers or a principal.
5. Volleyball news this week: Tier 2 Boys to AEP Tues. Tier 2 Girls @Home Thurs. Gr.4's are always welcome to play Volleyball Mon and Fri at lunch
6. PHOTO RETAKES are NOV. 6.
7. CN RAILWAY presentations are Nov.6
8. Please reinforce RAMS with your child- RESPECT, ATTITUDE, MANNERS and SAFETY. Hands and Feet to self. Their actions~ their responsiblity.
Ms. C. Robb