Tonight at 5 pm a Synrevoice went home with the following highlights:
1. PAC MEETING Nov.5, changed from Nov.19 6 pm in the library
2. November is HANDS and FEET FREE play month! Please remind your child to keep their hands and feet off one another!
3.Newsletter went home Friday- is posted to the website now.
4. RETURN PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL FORMS to the bin outside the gym
5. I LOVE MY SCHOOL COLORING CONTEST on until Nov.30
6. Tuesday is PHOTO RETAKES, CN RAILWAY PRESENTATION and our TIER 2 BOYS PLAY AT HOME!
7. On Thursday, we have a visit from KIM from the METIS Society and our TIER 3 GIRLS travel to South Sahali.
8. FRIDAY IS WEAR RED DAY. Please bring a donation for a poppy that each child will receive to wear. REMEMBRANCE DAY assembly is Friday at 9 am.
9. NO SCHOOL MONDAY NOV.12
10. SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR IS NOVEMBER 13-15 hosted by Mr. Caputo.