Tonight at 7 pm at call will come home to families about the events of this week. The highlights are:
1. Lifetouch sent us a double shipment of photos! If you ordered a package of pictures....well...you will be getting a second set..FREE! Teachers will be handing out the second set on Tues or Wed. of this week.
2.We need another coach for the TIER 2 BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM. If you can help, please let Ms. Robb know in the office.
3.Band Concert is at 6 pm on Wed. for Gr.5 and 6 band students. All are welcome.
4. WE ACHIEVED OUR GOAL of a much improved HANDS AND FEET FREE PLAY ZONE for November. On December 7 students will get an extra play time from 1:15 to 2. They will also get a hot chocolate and a treat when they come in.
Parents- if you are able to help make and deliver the treats on Dec.7(Fri) please let Ms. Robb know. I have 2 parents confirmed now, but could use 2 more!
5. DECEMBER NEWSLETTER WILL BE COMING HOME THIS WEEK! Hopefully Wednesday! Check the website or for some of you wanting the paper copy- check the backpack!
6. RETURN PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL FORMS FOR DECEMBER once the newsletter comes home.
7. NEXT PAC MEETING IS DEC.10 at 6 pm in the staffroom. CHILDMINDING is available.
8. CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS DEC.19. You are welcome to come in the afternoon to our Dress Rehearsal 1:15 or the Evening Performance is at 6:30.
9. There will be a 50/50 Draw at the evening concert as a fundraiser for the Eagle Bay trip. Leah Ann Lord is the parent in charge of this.
10. Also, in the newsletter is another fundraiser called BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE (and one best parking spot!) Your family can make a BID for what front row seats would be worth to you! The highest bidders will get the best seats in the house.